Red wine is one of the most loving drinks. It is loved by many people and it is a drink mostly used on occasions or functions. It has a very bold fruity taste which dedicates love. But the hate comes in when it falls off and leaves stains on the carpets. And that time mind does not, but the thing which you need to do is act immediately to remove the stain from your carpets or it will leave tough to remove stains behind. Do remember while removing the stains that you are not rubbing instead you are blotting the stain with a paper towel. Choose the best carpet cleaning service in Blair Athol for the same-day services.
So, in this article, you will get to know how can you prevent your carpet from red wine stains.
Equipment or materials you can use
- Paper towel or white cloth
- Baking soda
- Stain remover
- Oxygen based cleaner
- Dishwashing liquid
How to prevent or remove red wine stains from the carpets
Red wine stains are one of the most known tough stains in the field of carpet stains. Removing it from the carpet is a headache, but don’t worry below we have provided you with some tips to remove red wine stains from your carpets.
- As soon as you see or notice the spills of red wine, immediately start cleaning it by blotting the surface of your carpet, try to blot the spill as much as you can. You can also use absorbent cloths to remove the liquid stains from your carpet.
- Now the next step is you need to saturate the stains away with wine and let it sit for at least five minutes. Blot the area properly until you see that the stain is completely gone and for removing the extra residue you can use a damp cloth.
- If the stain is more stubborn, then you can use the dish liquid method of stain removal. Well, you must be thinking about what this dish’s liquid method is, don’t worry let me explain. In this method, all you have to do is to mix half a teaspoon of dish liquid with half vinegar and two cups of warm water. Mic the solution properly and spray the solution on the stained area. Then, use a sponge to blot the area to make it dry. Then, again spray cold water and rinse it using the sponge. Keep repeating the blotting process until the area gets dried.
- You can also use carpet stain removers which are available in the market, you can easily buy them. But before using any stain remover do make sure to go through the manufacturer’s instructions once or else you try it somewhere in the smaller part of your carpet to check whether the stain removal has any side effects or not. So that you may not harm or damage your carpets using the wrong products.
So, these are some of the ways to prevent your carpets from red wine stains. Do follow the steps, to remove red wine stains. To learn more about how we can assist you with carpet cleaning, contact us.